A government program is known as the PM- Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana). It has a record to give six thousand rupees to every farmer in a total year but in installments. The 75,000-crore scheme aims to cover 125 million farmers in India, regardless of the size of their landholding.
All land-holding farmer families will receive income support of almost about a sum of six thousand rupees. In the scheme, there are liabilities for the farmer and his family who can get the benefit of the scheme. In this blog post, we will be discussing the needs as well as the most important aspect of the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi up. So, that anyone who needs it can benefit from it. This scheme got live in the year 2018, in the month of December, and in its first date. Now let’s go deep into the topic and just elaborate on Kisan Samman Nidhi yojna
The family comps of kids, wives, and husbands. The Rs 2,000 fund is directly transferred to the farmers’/farmer’s family’s bank accounts. In every 4 months, farmers are liable to get almost 2000/- rupees for investment. And, when it is estimated in the year, it comes to almost 6000/- rupees per annum.
Who qualifies for the PM Kisan scheme?
This scheme is open to landholding farmers’ families with cultivable landholding in their names from both urban and rural areas are represented. Families of small and marginal farmers get to use all kinds of scheme-related benefits as per government regulations.
Who cannot avail of the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme?
- Landowners with institutional ties
- Officers and employees of state/central government, as well as PSUs and government autonomous bodies, both current and retired
- Beneficiaries with a higher income are ineligible
- Farmer families with constitutional positions
- Doctors, engineers, and lawyers are examples of professionals.
- Persons who are retired can receive a monthly pension of almost ten thousand rupees.
How to Apply for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna?
- Farmers must contact a local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government)
- The Common Service Centres (CSC) have also been authorized to register farmers for the Scheme in exchange for fees.
Hear from the Farmer’s Corner
There is a section called the ‘farmers’ corner’ on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – pmkisan.gov.in. They can also change their name in the PM-Kisan database and check the status of their payment. Farmers’ corner reveals the best information.
Documents required for PMKisan Yogna’s registration
- Aadhaar is a must-have document
- Aside from Aadhaar, citizenship certificates, landholding papers, and bank account information must be submitted to the appropriate authorities PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How do you find out what your PM KISAN Registration Number is?
Method No. 1:
- Go to the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website.(https://pmkisan.gov.in/)
- Select ‘Beneficiary status’.
- Put in the mobile numbers for further details
- Fill in the image code.
- ‘Get more information
- On the screen, the registration number will be displayed.
- pm Kisan helpline number
Method No. 2:
- Click on ‘Know your registration on the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website (https://pmkisan.gov.in/)
- Feed the mobile number and captcha to proceed.
- Select ‘Get Mobile OTP’ in the mobile number
- Enter it in the provided box and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Get the details ready
What should you do if you haven’t received your payment?
If your name is on the list, it is possible that you will not receive the benefits. It should also be noted that in order to receive the installments, the mandatory eKYC process must be completed. The deadline for the 12th installment of PM KISAN KYC has been set for July 31, 2022.
If you have already completed the eKYC process and have not received your funds, you can file a complaint with the PM Kisan Helpdesk at 011-24300606. The complaints must be submitted between Monday and Friday.
Is PM Kisan meant for all the farmers?
All land-owning farmer families are eligible for income support through the PM Kisan scheme, a central government project that provides three equal payments of Rs. 2000/- every four months.
Who is eligible for the post of Prime Minister Kisan Nidhi?
- One of the most important aspects of this government program is its eligibility requirements.
- This Yojana is available to farm families who meet the perfect criteria
- PMKSNY is available to small and marginal farmers.
- This plan’s benefits are available to farmer families who own cultivable land.
Funds will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the scheme’s beneficiaries. The following categories of higher-income beneficiaries are not eligible for benefits under the scheme rules.
Over the last three years, benefits under the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN YOJANA) have been provided to approximately 11.78 crore farmers, and funds estimated to almost Rs 1.82 lakh crore have been released in various installments to eligible beneficiaries of this scheme across India.
Scope of the Scheme: Initially intended for Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF) with landholdings of up to 2 hectares, the scheme’s scope was expanded to include all landholding farmers.
Funding and implementation: It is a Central Sector Scheme with full government funding.
A place to look for: The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare is in charge of carrying it out.
Objectives: To supplement Small and Marginal Farmers’ financial needs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with expected farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
Get an App: To keep them from falling into the clutches of moneylenders and to ensure their continued participation in farming activities. The National Informatics Centre collaborated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to develop and design the PM-KISAN Mobile App.
Physical Verification Module: According to the scheme’s provisions, 5% of beneficiaries must be physically verified each year.
Why Are PM Kisan Credit Cards Issued?
The PM Kisan Credit Card is now linked to the farmers’ PM Kisan Scheme. Farmers not only receive financial assistance under this scheme, but the government also provides them with low-interest loans.
Notably, the Self-reliant India Scheme links the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. KCC is currently available to approximately 7 crore farmers, with the government hoping to expand the scheme to include one crore more people.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana includes a provision for farmers to receive a pension, known as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers who are already beneficiaries of the PM Kisan scheme do not need to submit new documents for the pension scheme.
PM Kisan ID Card: The Centre intends to issue PM Kisan ID Cards to farmers based on data from the PM Kisan Scheme. The special identity card can be created by connecting it to the PM Kisan Scheme’s land record database. Once the ID card is created, farming schemes will be easily accessible to farmers.
There is no distinction between urban and rural cultivable land under the system. This is because both are covered by the scheme as long as the land in urban areas is farmed. Furthermore, the scheme excludes agricultural land used for non-agricultural purposes.
What is the purpose of the Scheme introduced by PM?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN YOJANA) is a new Central Sector Scheme that will provide income support to all landholding farmer families in the country to supplement funding for agricultural and allied input purchases, as well as household needs.
They are automatically registered in the Prime Minister’s Kisan Yojana. They can receive a pension under the PM Kisan Samman Yojana once they reach the age of 60. This scheme is open to all farmers between the ages of 18 and 40. Farmers in this scheme receive a minimum monthly pension of Rs 3000.
Benefits of the scheme
- The direct transfer of funds is one of the scheme’s most significant advantages. On December 25, 2020, Rs.18,000 crore was transferred directly to the bank accounts of 9 crore farmers in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- All farmer records are officially registered on a digital platform, which simplifies registration and fund transfer. The digitization of records has given this welfare scheme a new lease on life.
This scheme alleviates farmers’ liquidity constraints-
- The PM-KISAN Yojana represents a significant advancement in the government’s agricultural modernization efforts.
- PM-KISAN recipients are chosen without regard for race or ethnicity.
Registration deadline: Note the date
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration deadline has been extended until September 30, 2022. Farm owners who are eligible but have not yet registered for the scheme can do so by going to the appropriate portal.
Piyush Goyal announced the scheme during India’s 2019 Interim Union Budget on February 1, 2019. Thousands of eligible farmers have benefited from the scheme since its inception. Farmers receive Rs. 6000/- in three installments through Direct Benefit Transfer under this scheme; to learn more about the scheme, continue reading this article.
The Indian government launched the initiative to financially assist farmers; the scheme is similar to the Government of India’s minimum income support. The Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was inspired by the Rythu Bandhu scheme run by the Tamil Nadu government.
The scheme, as previously stated, was launched on February 1, 2022, and a total sum of almost 20 crores is allotted to the Pradhan Mantra Kisan scheme. This was also done in the fiscal year f 18-19.
Steps to get the Benefits from Kisan Samman Yogna UP
PM KISAN scheme beneficiaries can apply for PM KISAN credit cards by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the PM KISAN portal.
- Scroll down to the “Framers Corner” section and click the “Download KCC Form” link.
- There will be a ‘Loan Application Form for Agricultural Credit for PM KISAN Beneficiaries‘ available. The farmers must download this form.
- Complete the form completely. Farmers must fill out the form and select the option ‘Issue of fresh KCC’ under the option ‘B’ section to apply for KCC cards.
- The form, along with the required documents, must be submitted to the farmer’s bank once completed.
The request will be processed by the bank, and the farmer will be issued a KCC card. Beneficiaries can also go to the bank’s website to apply for a PM KISAN credit card, fill out the KCC card application form, and submit it online. The bank will process the application and issue the KCC card to recipients of PM KISAN.
An overview of the program-
- PM Kisan is a central government-funded public-sector scheme that receives 100% government funding
- The scheme’s family definition is a husband, wife, and minor children
- The state government and the administration of the UT must identify the farming families who are eligible for assistance under the scheme’s guidelines
- The funds will be deposited directly into the applicants’ bank accounts
- For the benefit, the scheme includes a number of Exclusion Categories
A Quick Go Through-
- FTO’s details
Based on the FTO, the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation, and Farmers Welfare issued a sanction order for the amount specified in the FTO.
- Use of a bank account
Using the PFMS database, the funds are transferred to beneficiaries’ bank accounts held in destination banks via the Department’s approved bank and the State / UT Government’s funding bank.
- Get through banking transaction
A Scheduled Bank, Post Office, Rural Bank, Cooperative Bank, or any other Financial Institution could be the destination bank. The entire banking transaction is managed and supervised by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
ALSO READ:-PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana In 2023
Qualifying farmers should apply to the village Patwaris, revenue officers, or other appointed officers/agencies, and provide them with the necessary information. The data is processed and passed to State Nodal Officers by Nodal Officers named at the Block / Taluk / District level by the State / UT Governments (SNPs).